355
So, I've been getting pretty slack with the whole blog thing lately.
Sue me.
I've just been finding it increasingly hard to muster up the energy to post here. I know that's an incredibly lazy thing to say but it's a statement that is both true and annoying.
Things have been odd lately. I say 'things' but I think it's more than likely just 'me'. I keep finding that I genuinely don't like myself sometimes and fail to see how any people do, why I have such a special person as a girlfriend (by special person I don't mean disabled) and why the hell would any university want to accept me? I'm just ordinary, like every other applicant.
The song 'Ballgame' by Kevin Devine perfectly sums up my mood and feelings as of late and I'm sure many people can relate to it.
But then I had a massive spazz attack on Sunday. It was horrible because I didn't think I was ever gonna stop but once I had I felt all the better I'd got it out of my system. Thank you lady x
I've started putting things in perspective. Things could be worse, they could be better but I'm just gonna have to suck it up and get on with it.
Some pretty major stuff has been happening to my brother which I don't want to discuss as it's unfair on him and my family. It's made my Dad quite upset and worried and seeing him like that made me quite upset too. It made me realise how much I really want to do him proud and get into Uni and get a good degree.
Hopefully I will. I'm gonna try my best, although I'm not quite sure if that's good enough. Whatever.
Elsewhere, this weekend was great. We spent Friday night at Char's and it was really cool, lots of chatter. Saturday me and The Girlfriend stayed in and watched The Butterfly Effect. What an awesome film.
I need so much money it's unbelievable. I say 'need' but it's really just I want it for lots of stuff for me, Candice and my friends.
I've just got hold of an album with music from the TV show Scrubs and it's really nice and easy listening. On that note, I'm going to bed.
chro x


2 Comments:
At 6:02 PM,
. said…
i thought i made you feel better. :S
hopefully we'll talk about this tonight.
x
At 2:33 AM,
Maddie said…
wow, gareth!its so great to hear from you! its been quite a while! how are things? i heard that brand new song for the first time yesterday and i think its amazing.
Post a Comment
<< Home